TIME TO UPGRADE



Strawberries producing in dribs and drabs and hopefully, after adding fertiliser, they will do better. Taste great straight from the garden.

Well, it's been an interesting few days. After much excitement over the new laptop and mobile I am still having difficulty syncing everything. I am very lucky to have a great neighbour who reconfigured my bungled attempts and finally got everything online. Boy! she makes short work of it! Anyway, I am still having problems with the password. Can't figure out why. Does it really need to be so pedantic?

The laptop is an Acer something or other.... 8G should be enough data to keep me out of mischief for while. The Samsung 6 mobile is fantastic... and once everything is behaving, I will be off and away and not much else will get done.

The idea was to disconnect the landline having Naked Broadband instead which works out cheaper and gets rid of the clutter. We went to Harvey Norman for a look and got caught up in all the excitement! I get so much pleasure out of the computer.

Craig says it's an early birthday present as well as for Christmas........... Lucky me!

Comments

Popular Posts