SUMMER AT LAST...




Well, the first day of summer in a couple of weeks and it's great to spruce the garden up again. Stocking up on seedlings from Bunnings has given us a head start and I am rapidly running out of room. Although, like most keen gardeners, we always seem to find a spot somewhere.

Harrison happily wanders about behind me checking it all out. Perhaps he is picking up on a whiff of cat mint growing in a tub behind him.




I am pleased to see two flowers on the Peace Lily. Other years it has only thrown up leaves so maybe it's the position that suits.

Well, it has been a busy time, but now it's done, I can get on to other things. I have had so many problems with the computer being too slow that I finally changed to Vodafone and now have 8GB maximum speed home phone line and Internet for just $80.00 monthly. I can download movies and fly around from one website to another in a flash. The service is fantastic and they kept me well informed all the way through the transition.

Absolutely marvellous.......!



Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing the update. What lovely photos - your garden is really coming along well. :) Miss the Tauranga summer. You must be looking forward to new neighbours moving in. It will hopefully be a nice change.
    Vodafone sounds like a good deal, I must look into it. My Telecom bill has gone up due to the usual inflation a few months back, should have thought of changing at that time.
    I am moving up to Wellington in about 3 weeks where I will be working for a year. Working Christmas, and second day of new year, plus will be trying to settle into a new place so think the end of year will be quite occupied.
    I hope you, Craig and Harrison have a good summer, and enjoy the holidays which are coming up quite soon. Keep in touch, take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your move to Wellington goes smoothly, but it is always an upheaval I know. Not a lot of time to settle in before Christmas and working that day is a busy start. I hope you find a nice flat that's not too far from work that is sunny and warm. If you suddenly decide to head up here on a 'grab a seat' or similar we would love you to stay.
    Heaps of room!

    Moving to Vodafone is the best thing I have done for a good while, hopefully, you're not locked into a contract.

    We are looking forward to the holidays and have a large piece of pork in the freezer awaiting your next visit. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts